Minggu, 07 September 2014

Sydney tobacco fire smokes out residents (AAP)

More than 100 people have been smoked out of their homes following a fire at a tobacco shop in Sydney's west.

The fire broke out at the rear of the tobacconist on Auburn Road, Auburn on Sunday evening.

Six fire engines and 35 fire fighters are battling the blaze, which is being described as being "in hand" by emergency services.

It is unknown if anyone has been hurt.

About 100 residents living near the tobacconist were evacuated shortly after 7pm (AEST).


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar